Thunder 2018 ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marsmax i got 2 years on you and you past me in post. How you been hope health is good for you.

I was looking for some general info for the Max gathering this year in Somerset, Are Mike and Steve involved again this year?...............They've always put on a good event!!....................Tom.

Yep. 2015 kawasaki Concours 14. I was looking at 2 used gen 2 vmax and i came across a new left over 2015 Concours with a three year warranty for a price i could not pass up. I did want a gen 2 vmax but this will work out better for the way i ride and where i ride.

Yep, they have been talking about it on Facebook. They took a vote to either have the banquet as usual or combine the awards/raffle at the BBQ. The combined BBQ/awards/raffle won. So far that's the only big change I know of. I think it had a lot to do with the price of the banquet and also to give us any extra day of riding and activities without having to spend an evening at the Oakhurst Tea Room

I'm 99% sure I'll be back this year.
I didn't make it last year and I have to say I really did miss all you Slightly Insane Vmax Maniacs !

I'm planning on coming out this year, staying at Days Inn. Heading out Thursday until Sunday. Hopefully, on Godzilla.

Latest posts

Back