• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Gen2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preferably within 750 miles or so of Grand Forks, ND. You can email me at [email protected] if you have one for sale.

Here is a real good one. http://www.starvmax.com/kunena/45-vmax-items-for-sale/189344-2009-vmax-for-sale

If I was looking for another I'd be all over this Max. It's got a lot of some very desirable upgrades. The best exhaust system available for instance ($2300). Rizoma parts, Corbin seat.....very expensive stuff! Low mileage and appears to be very well maintained.

When you see a bike where someone put the best parts on it, and it looks as clean as this one, you know you've found a good one. That's always been my experience, and it allows you to buy something with no doubts in your mind.

He's not giving it away, but it's loaded and with that mileage, as good as new.

Back