To alaska

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
Wasnt there some dudes gonna ride north to alaska??just curious if that ride already happened.

I'm still working on going but it won't be on a Vmax. I am working on getting a Super Tenere that will be much better suited to the long days in the saddle and long intervals between some gas stops on a Prudhoe Bay trip. We probably will do a Trans- Lab/ Newfoundland trip as a warmup.

Sweet...well keep me apprised on when you are passing thru town...i assume not this year.

I'm still working on going but it won't be on a Vmax. I am working on getting a Super Tenere that will be much better suited to the long days in the saddle and long intervals between some gas stops on a Prudhoe Bay trip. We probably will do a Trans- Lab/ Newfoundland trip as a warmup.

Got my Tenere a couple months ago. It’s quite the bike.
It will take me to the Arctic circle one day.

Sweet...well keep me apprised on when you are passing thru town...i assume not this year.

I was planning on it Rov, will be good to see you again. It won't be this year I'm afraid, probably a couple years out at this point.

I read a ride report on ADV Rider which was good, good enough in fact to be able to turn it into a book! I am reading this book now and is available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1984306103/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It is one of the many ride reports that are posted for rides around the world on Adventure Rider. There is over 800 pages of ride reports, some short, some long, some with amazing photography but all of them reflect a wanderlust of the two wheeled kind. I believe you have to be a member but sign up is easy and should give you instant access to be able to read but the ability to create posts make take a couple days.

Got my Tenere a couple months ago. It’s quite the bike.
It will take me to the Arctic circle one day.

Davesax36 and I are planning the Trans-lab hwy possibly next year if I can afford the Tenere, too many things taking money atm.
Currently Dave, along with his wonderful wife and in-laws, have just completed the Trans-lab hwy in his trusty Land Cruiser going from the Montreal end to Blanc-Sabon to the ferry back to Newfoundland where his wife and in-laws are from.

If anybody wants to come up to Newfoundland, just let me know. Pm me.
Davesax36 and I are planning the Trans-lab hwy possibly next year if I can afford the Tenere, too many things taking money atm.
Currently Dave, along with his wonderful wife and in-laws, have just completed the Trans-lab hwy in his trusty Land Cruiser going from the Montreal end to Blanc-Sabon to the ferry back to Newfoundland where his wife and in-laws are from.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ill check it out brian...ya be good to see ya again...
For sure if youare not on a vmax there are some awesome areas to go riding and exploring with killer scenary up here.

Back