Indian FTR 1200

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad looking bike at all. I just spent all my pennies on a 18 second gen in April. Wonder if hardly will pick up on this and fire back?? Of course they did stick the big 114 ci in the fat Bob.

I like it! Although the foot pegs look further back than I'd be comfortable with for a long ride.

That looks like it would be a lot of fun to ride locally to weekend long runs. It will give a stock G1 headaches all day long.:damn angry:

85 ft lbs of torque, and depending on how and where they rate their HP, 120 HP and 500 lbs is the making of a quick machine. A piped and kitted Gen 1 would struggle against it in a street race, me thinks. Cosmetically, no comparison. Gen 1 is a good looking bike still. All IMHO of course.

I agree, the almost 100 lbs less weight and almost the same RWHP as a Generation 1 VMax would make this in the hands of a good rider a real match for a VMax. I bet it's a high 10-second quarter-miler. Call it eleven-flat. Most VMax riders aren't capable of ripping-off a 10 second quarter mile on a stock VMax.

Back