NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

Or you have Stokley in the right place at the right time. :punk:

Granted that was probably one of the ugliest games I've ever watched.
mane2ej6.gif

I'll agree it was not the best display of talent and execution.....on either side.....but it was fun to watch....

Wow......the Bruschi loss is apparently HUGE to the Patriots.....

They just look very sloppy....:bang head:

Wow......the Bruschi loss is apparently HUGE to the Patriots.....

They just look very sloppy....:bang head:

The problem wasn't the defense, it was the offense, particularly the offensive line. Brady had no time to do anything and when he is rushed he looks real rusty from having a year off.

The problem wasn't the defense, it was the offense, particularly the offensive line. Brady had no time to do anything and when he is rushed he looks real rusty from having a year off.

Very true......but I have no answers for the offense.....they appear to just suck at the present time......

With the loss of Bruschi and Vrabel I fear the winning days are over.....They have no leadership.....Brady is getting old.....the other teams have figured out a lot of what Belichick does....

They lost this game....and should have lost last week...

the season is still early.....hopefully they step up....:confused2:

Steelers and Bears in a tight game. Normally reliable Jeff Reed has missed two FG's that he typically knocks through.
4th qtr, 2:00 min warning game still tied 14-14, Bears have the ball.....

Well damn, there you go Kozy, a win for 'da Bears for your wedding!

A friend of mine is going to be VERY upset!!!!!:biglaugh:

EDIT: About the game, not the wedding.....

Nice pumpkin......

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!:punk:

Ok. How'd they do it? The Chiefs beating the Steelers? I like both teams, and wanted the Chiefs to win. I must of went to the little boys room when they cheated. Gotta like Ben though. Took four Chiefs to topple him. He seems like someone who is in it for more than just the money.

Go Browns!.....NOT!!!! ok ok Go Bengals!!!.....sucks to be from Ohio.....ok Go Buckeyes!!

Meh, Steelers are having some issues but they still have a shot if they come together late in the season which they have a history of doing. Big Ben is finally getting some of the recognition he really deserves for being a great team leader. So often he gets sacked more than most yet he's still does not point the finger . Ben's able to make plays when others just fall down although I'd like to to see him pass sooner if he can. Hopefully they will continue to develop their running game with Mendenhall and maybe even Parker can yet contribute.

Latest posts

Back