Need help with 97

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn

Reaction score
Bike has been sitting for over a year new battery new fuel pump. Relay makes buzzing sound intermittent power to the pump connection cleaned connection on handlbar head won't light carbs are rebuilt but can't get any fuel to them lam out of ideas call 954 696 8835 with any:bang head:

Dont get pm thats why i. Leave my phone number. Cant make this forum work anymore with its constant asking me to log in to constantly having to change my password like this some top secret military site. So frustated i don't post anymore if it asks if. I want tapatalk one more time i think i might have a nervous breakdown why is this site so difficult?

Dont get pm thats why i. Leave my phone number. Cant make this forum work anymore with its constant asking me to log in to constantly having to change my password like this some top secret military site. So frustated i don't post anymore if it asks if. I want tapatalk one more time i think i might have a nervous breakdown why is this site so difficult?

If you’re using this forum from your phone in a browser it will always ask, save yourself the hassle and get Tapatalk. It’s super easy to use. Just sayin... I use it, my only source of viewing the forum. Pics don’t load sometimes but its still easy.

d90afda7b95da5f2cee3811dd12be257.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re using this forum from your phone in a browser it will always ask, save yourself the hassle and get Tapatalk. It’s super easy to use. Just sayin... I use it, my only source of viewing the forum. Pics don’t load sometimes but its still easy. This definitely isn’t a top secret site, if you’re a member to multiple forums it’s nice too.

It's because your browser is blocking the forum cookie. The cookie will "remember " you so you don't have to constantly log in or ask you bout Tapatalk. Accept the cookie and the problems will go away.

I met Shawn when he dropped off his owned since new '96 Canadian VMax at my friend's shop to have it fixed. He's ridden it 50K miles, the odometer said. I don't think Canada is in km for their vehicles.

Some pics of Shawn and the bike.

Here he is.

Attachments

• 20181011_170737.jpg
    20181011_170737.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20181011_171346.jpg
    20181011_171346.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20181011_171749.jpg
    20181011_171749.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 16
I met Shawn when he dropped off his owned since new '96 Canadian VMax at my friend's shop to have it fixed. He's ridden it 50K miles, the odometer said. I don't think Canada is in km for their vehicles.

Some pics of Shawn and the bike.

That speedo would be metric so it is km.

Latest posts

Back