• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nice 77 Goldwing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1977 Goldwing 15,200 original miles. I have been around Goldwings many years & I have to say this is one of the cleanest original unrestored wings I have ever seen. I bought it out of a private collection about a year ago where it sat in a climate cotrolled room. I completely rebuilt the carbs, put a new fuel pump on it, New fork seals , New battery, flushed all the fluids & rebuilt the brake calipers. It runs & rides like the day it was new. It is not perfect but I would give it an 8 out of a 10 for a non restored bike. Only problem is the Tachometer is sticky & does not move as it should. I have oiled it & it seems to be getting better but still may need some work. I think the only thing not original is the seat & luggage rack but is period correct. It also has a Dyna electronic ignition. It is not a distress sale . I am pretty firm at $ 3,000 feel free to call me or text me at 813-270-0000 Thanks, Kyle

Attachments

• 77 goldwing  mic pictures 046.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 046.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 047.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 047.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 048.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 048.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 049.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 049.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 050.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 050.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 051.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 051.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 052.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 052.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 053.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 053.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 054.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 054.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 77 goldwing  mic pictures 055.jpg
    77 goldwing mic pictures 055.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 26
Damn that thing is nice. Also.... How do you get a phone number like that? Were you like the 8th guy in line or something?

Fifteen K miles on a Gold Wing is nicely broken-in. Guessing it's an 1100? Not sure when they upped the displacement from the original 1000 cc. I have a pic somewhere of a supercharged 4 cyl Gold Wing I took at Daytona a few years ago. It was a drag bike.

That's as-clean a 'Wing as I've ever seen, someone's gonna get a lot of use out of that one.

Fifteen K miles on a Gold Wing is nicely broken-in. Guessing it's an 1100? Not sure when they upped the displacement from the original 1000 cc. I have a pic somewhere of a supercharged 4 cyl Gold Wing I took at Daytona a few years ago. It was a drag bike.

That's as-clean a 'Wing as I've ever seen, someone's gonna get a lot of use out of that one.

It is still a 1000 they did not go to 1100 until 80

That's a nice looking wing. I had a 78. It has a very rough life, say outside in winters, up state ny winters. I put so much time and money into it. Totally lost my ass when I sold it for $1,500. Had to sell it unfortunately, we had to move about 600 miles south and only had room for bare essentials. It had the vetter fairing, saddle bags, and trunk. Also had the lower pieces for the fairing so it looked like it belonged. I got pics on my other phone. It was black originally faded badly, I repainted it a pearl black metallic with gold flake that I added to give it an extra glisten in the sun. I still see it now and then when I'm up north visiting family. I've often thought about asking the owner of he'd sell it back to me. It was my first bike. V max being my second.

Latest posts

Back