• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2013 Stratoliner S For Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conman

Reaction score
I know what you're thinking... "I'm stoked that the new Venture is a non-V4, pushrod V-twin, but I don't want to shell out that much money to try it out." Well now's your chance to have that awesome motor for a fraction of the cost............:biglaugh::eusa_dance:

https://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2013-stratoliner/6290947841.html

I'm looking for $7000 firm on this bike, THIS season. I'd like to replace my Vmax with one that has a working 2nd gear before spring. Feel free to message me with questions.

Would take a clean '93 or newer Vmax as partial trade. I'm looking for a clean (extremely), stock bike. Would prefer a 93-95 as I like the plain, polished scoops and side covers most.

Thanks,

Connor

That's a very nice Strat! Exactly what I WAS looking for. We communicated several months ago when my 09 VMax was for sale.

Anyway, I just committed to buying an FJR a couple of days ago......not really what I wanted but the price was right.

Timing is everything.

Best of luck with the sale.....

That's a very nice Strat! Exactly what I WAS looking for. We communicated several months ago when my 09 VMax was for sale.

Anyway, I just committed to buying an FJR a couple of days ago......not really what I wanted but the price was right.

Timing is everything.

Best of luck with the sale.....

Thanks! 20/20 hindsight an Fjr would have been a better call imo. I may get one in the near future. Twisting 24% grades and unlimited speed zones weren't really the Strat's strong suit haha.

Back