• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RAM AIR SCOOPS w/VGAS Carb setup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
UFO RAM AIR Scoops with VGAS carbs setup.

Scoops are primed so that you can paint them to match your color scheme.

Comes with everything shown in all the pictures for the setup.
RAM AIR Scoops, VGAS carbs, Throttle cable sets, intakes, and all shown hose assembly.

All shipped within USA for $2195.00

NOW $2000 shipped!!!

New this setup runs over $3650.00
http://starriderperformance.com/1985-2007-vmax/carburetors/vgas/

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Sooo tempting Mike! If I wasn't shopping for an adventure tourer I just might of pulled the trigger. This is a great deal so someone needs to pick this up!

Is there any significant horsepower gain here, or is it mostly for the cool factor?

Here is what Mike Lees from Star Rider Performance (Jon Cornell's mechanic) stated about this setup:

Typically for a stock vmax Jon and I would see 110-112 RWHP. With just our pipes we would see 117. With a stage 1 mid to upper 120’s. With a stage 7 mid to upper 130’s. With just the vgas low 140’s but the real benefit was in the mid range where you really want it to pull. We would see a good 8-15 HP gain in the mid range over the stage 7. With the ram air it’s more...

Another advantage to the RAM Air is that its better when riding in the rain with VGAS.

Latest posts

Back