• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speedometer Options under $120

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on whether you mind having the blinking fuel warning light all the time, and how handy you are with making your own wiring harness. I don't mind the light, and soldering isn't a problem. I like it. Makes things feel very modern. The shift light is not adjustable, and is set at 10k, so you'll never get to use that, either. The tach is pretty accurate, though, and you can fine-tune the speedo like crazy. I made a mounting bracket template off the stock speedo mount, and it works fine and looks like its supposed to be there. I'll post some pics one of these days. I used rubber grommets inside the holes in my mounting bracket and some regular screws to hold it on, as the plastic nubs on the back are not threaded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It depends on whether you mind having the blinking fuel warning light all the time, and how handy you are with making your own wiring harness. I don't mind the light, and soldering isn't a problem. I like it. Makes things feel very modern. The shift light is not adjustable, and is set at 10k, so you'll never get to use that, either. The tach is pretty accurate, though, and you can fine-tune the speedo like crazy. I made a mounting bracket template off the stock speedo mount, and it works fine and looks like its supposed to be there. I'll post some pics one of these days. I used rubber grommets inside the holes in my mounting bracket and some regular screws to hold it on, as the plastic nubs on the back are not threaded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanx Dave. I may get it just to tinker then.

Latest posts

Back