• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1983 Venture for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Owned by a friend who wants to sell it. This is a running example of the touring motorcycle on which the VMax is based. It needs the carbs cleaned but is functional and starts up. This has the 1200 cc engine. He's asking $1200. Bike is in Ft. Lauderdale next to the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport. BIke has a Florida title.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 52
No word from you since this posting.

My apologies as overseas family problems have eaten into my time. As soon as i get things back on track and back to the states i will try to get in touch- if it sells in the meantime and at that price i'm sure it will i understand. I would love to have it.

OK thanks for the heads-up. I hope the family issue resolves favorably. Contact me ASAP as I would rather see it go to someone on here who can appreciate the predecessor to the VMax.

My apologies as overseas family problems have eaten into my time. As soon as i get things back on track and back to the states i will try to get in touch- if it sells in the meantime and at that price i'm sure it will i understand. I would love to have it.

OK thanks for the heads-up. I hope the family issue resolves favorably. Contact me ASAP as I would rather see it go to someone on here who can appreciate the predecessor to the VMax.

I am sorry to say that my ventures overseas where to bury a family member.
I would have preferred to stay here and pick this one up.
Fire Medic-i can't say enough for your time and i am going to have to pass and wait on another at another time. Thank you for your time and his and i am sure he will sell at that price.

Latest posts

Back