• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'85 Bits - Garage Sale (literally)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desert_max

Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage, I find I still have some VMax stuff hanging around. I've got it posted on eBay, but I'll discount those prices for folks here. Shoot me an offer if I'm out of line. I'm flexible.

The bike was a very clean, low mile Arizona '85.

The list:
ignition CDI controller unit - 100
coils - 20
vboost servo - 50
vboost controller - 75
vboost manifold - 85
vboost sensor - 15
shocks - 85 (very clean, solid, zero rust)
fuel pump - 50

Prices DO NOT include shipping. CONUS only

Last edited:
Haven’t spoken to you since you gave me your divorce lawyer info. Patmax from a hundred years ago. I’m sure all your stuff listed is sold. I’m just putting out that I am always looking for factory seals, gaskets or anything in factory plastic bag for my various and painfully slow resto projects. Sometimes guys have a box or drawer of that kind if stuff forgotten in garage. Got a new kidney since we last talked. Hope you reply !

Cleaning out the garage, I find I still have some VMax stuff hanging around. I've got it posted on eBay, but I'll discount those prices for folks here. Shoot me an offer if I'm out of line. I'm flexible.

The bike was a very clean, low mile Arizona '85.

The list:
ignition CDI controller unit - 100
coils - 20
vboost servo - 50
vboost controller - 75
vboost manifold - 85
vboost sensor - 15
shocks - 85 (very clean, solid, zero rust)
fuel pump - 50

Prices DO NOT include shipping. CONUS only

Seat available ?

Guys by now you probably realize that I dropped off the radar for a while. But I’m back. As it happens I still had a few parts rattling around in the box. Turns out I might be glad I held onto some of the stuff. This 86 is going to be the death of me.

And Patmax! Sorry and glad at the same time about the kidney. Hope you’re doing well with it. I am just now getting back on my feet after the divorce almost cleaned me out. Good to be back on this board again. One of the better groups to be found on this stinkernet.

you know this is one of the best places for getting the parts for your 86 and the collective experience of these is unmatched. Check out Kyle Cleggs FB page called. Max Motorvation. It’s not all Vmax and some (most) of the members aren’t right which is good ! Welcome back old friend.

you know this is one of the best places for getting the parts for your 86 and the collective experience of these is unmatched. Check out Kyle Cleggs FB page called. Max Motorvation. It’s not all Vmax and some (most) of the members aren’t right which is good ! Welcome back old friend.
Yeah a few members are a little off including me.LOL

Back