Great day riding

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Yesterday a few of us, Bill K, John (totallytothemax) and myself Ed (CustomMax) went on a nice approx 200 mile ride. John, mapped out our route and he did a great job. We took some of the nicest twisty scenic roads that I've been on in a long time. John led the way on his Gen2 and Bill and I followed and we had a blast while seeing some beautiful vistas. So we also discussed putting another Pittsburgh run together for next year and I'm already psyched! I hope we can get a bunch together for a great ride and good company. Here's a couple pics of our bikes along the way.
5ama4uta.jpg

6e3ymepy.jpg

edu3ena3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5✨

Looks like everyone detailed their bikes before taking them out. All three look great!

Nice, new gears must be working well!

Couldn't be better, this was the first real full day of riding with the new setup and it never felt this good. Its like this is how it should have been from the start. There is ZERO lag or play in the drive case now and now at 80 mph I'm running just under 4500 rpm so when I put the 1 tooth smaller gear facing rear it has a nice overdrive feel. And anyone who has ridden with these guys could tell you we weren't exactly going slow. Lol, it was fun to say the least. I really hope we can get a group together for next year for a Pittsburgh run. We are lucky to live in one of the very best riding areas in the country and I hope some of you guys who enjoy Pa riding will join in. :punk:

Send me pics of the new setup when you get a chance so i can post that work up!

Back