another fine day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was beautiful here today. I took the Max out oN what was going to be a little 20 mile ride and found a new road so it turned into a 90 mile ride. It turns out this road dumped me out on the dragon to that is twice now I found new roads and had no idea they were gonna dump me onto the dragon.

Attachments

• 20150207_152059.jpg
    20150207_152059.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20150207_153439.jpg
    20150207_153439.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20150207_154707.jpg
    20150207_154707.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 44
I'll bet you knew the whole time!!!:rofl_200:

Nope I have done the Dragon so many times I was trying to find some new roads. I just took this road & figured when I got to the end I would turn around & go back down it so I did not get lost.

I got to the end & stopped at the stop sign & looked to my right & seen the parkway & went WTF. I did not even run the dragon well about 2 miles of it. I went to the lookout & got off for a minute & then ran back up the foothills.

Nice......I'm very jealous. I was chopping ice and shoveling getting ready for yet another storm rolling in tomorrow. :bang head:

Hi Kyle, sounds like a good time, I'm glad to hear you have good riding so-close. It beats the Tampa-area drivers texting-away, eh?

I spent my Saturday stripping a bathroom down to the studs for a remodel. I got a Harbor Freight chipping hammer on-sale, w/some spade bits, and the thing has paid for itself in one day. It was a list price of $259 but on-sale & w/the 20% off coupon, the price was < $100! Not as-much fun as being on the Dragon, but my wife is happy, "happy wife, happy life."

Let's see some-more pics.

Looks like Kyle's gonna be tour leader for future N C TENNESSEE rides and get together s !! The scenery down that way absolutely beautiful ! I stayed in little town of Silverton many years ago the scenery and waterfalls were breathtaking .

Looks like Kyle's gonna be tour leader for future N C TENNESSEE rides and get together s !! The scenery down that way absolutely beautiful ! I stayed in little town of Silverton many years ago the scenery and waterfalls were breathtaking .

I aM slowly learning my way around so when that time comes I will be more than happy. As soon as we get out of this ritzy deed restricted neighborhood and get in our own place I will start trying to set up some tech days or camp out weekends and rides.

Hi Kyle, sounds like a good time, I'm glad to hear you have good riding so-close. It beats the Tampa-area drivers texting-away, eh?

I spent my Saturday stripping a bathroom down to the studs for a remodel. I got a Harbor Freight chipping hammer on-sale, w/some spade bits, and the thing has paid for itself in one day. It was a list price of $259 but on-sale & w/the 20% off coupon, the price was < $100! Not as-much fun as being on the Dragon, but my wife is happy, "happy wife, happy life."

Let's see some-more pics.

Yeah I love the riding here and have only discovered a few roads. I have lots more to find. I did not enjoy the Tampa area riding at all. I miss a few people there and 1 or 2 places I used to go but overall I can't say I miss the place much at all.

Well took another little ride today not where I wanted to go but still great roads. Christine did not want to be gone all day as there is still to much to do here so I had to compromise. Here is a little video of Flats Road ( not so flat) Its a slow ride as I do not know the road &don't haul ass on roads I don't know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1IFZojE8tU

Thanks for sharing. Working on mods and waiting on spring coming soon. That was good therapy in the mean time......

The roads looked real clean and smooth, not like the garbage we're stuck with up here in the spring, I love mountain twistie riding!...............Thanks for sharing!...................Tom.

The roads looked real clean and smooth, not like the garbage we're stuck with up here in the spring, I love mountain twistie riding!...............Thanks for sharing!...................Tom.

That road had just been redone so it was smooth pretty skinny though. I took it real easy since I did not know the road.

Latest posts

Back