night out with Naughty G

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not ride pictures but a good night out with Naughty G glad we got to catch up while his is in from OZ.

Attachments

• CAM00489.jpg
    CAM00489.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 98
  • CAM00491.jpg
    CAM00491.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 84
  • CAM00492.jpg
    CAM00492.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 90
  • CAM00494.jpg
    CAM00494.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 100
  • CAM00495.jpg
    CAM00495.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 89
:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: I missed it, Overstressed my eyes with up close work yesterday. I'm happy that you all had a great time.:bang head::clapping:
Mary had projects going, I'd have needed to make her drive me.:confused2: Thanx for the invite, I know we would have had a great time too being there.

Hopefully, I will get to meet Gaetan one day! Apparently, when he got home from his trip over here, he had 3 nice vintage motorcycles waiting for him! Can't believe it took almost 4 months to get them over there! Looking forward to sending over a few more next spring! :punk:

Yup - we're planning on trying for a US trip at least once a year, so we will catch up!

And yea, three nice bikes in mt garage as I returned - awesome! The V65 is a typical Honda, even after 4 months in the cargo hold, turn the key, hit start and it purrs into life :)

The ZL1000s are awesome looking bikes. I've ridden one so far, can't wait to try the other one!

And four months is about right I guess - it always takes about a month for the road transport to turn up and the bikes then sit in LA until the shared containers are filled, then the actual shipping takes 6-8 weeks, and clearing at destination is another week or so..

Back