St. Louis Vintage Bike Night 10/7/13

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
It was my first time going to this event. I didn't know what to expect. It was a really fun time because it was a cool venue -- Schlafly Bottleworks -- and because I'm finding I love vintage bikes. I don't know why but I'm really drawn to Triumphs as of late.

So I get there and I immediately went sort of "kid at a carnival" looking at all the nice bikes. It was great to be at a bike gathering that wasn't all Harley's.

I only snapped a couple of pics this time around, but there's another Vintage Bike Night in November that I plant to take more pictures.

Attachments

• IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0189.jpg
    IMAG0189.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0190.jpg
    IMAG0190.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0191.jpg
    IMAG0191.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0192.jpg
    IMAG0192.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 14
It was my first time going to this event. I didn't know what to expect. It was a really fun time because it was a cool venue -- Schlafly Bottleworks -- and because I'm finding I love vintage bikes. I don't know why but I'm really drawn to Triumphs as of late.

So I get there and I immediately went sort of "kid at a carnival" looking at all the nice bikes. It was great to be at a bike gathering that wasn't all Harley's.

I only snapped a couple of pics this time around, but there's another Vintage Bike Night in November that I plant to take more pictures.

Thanks for the photos!

I love Vintage bikes as well.....the older I get the more I like them....and I keep getting older! LOL

I also like Triumphs. I'm currently building a 1973 T-140 (750) bobber. It's one of those s l o w motion builds that's been going on for a bunch of years. Funny (or sad) thing is that's it's has a hard-tail frame, and since I started on it my back has kinda gone south. So I'm not sure I'll be able to ride it once it's finished. :bang head:

Anyone who likes vintage bikes has to in their lifetime make a trip down to the Barber Motor Sports Museum. It's the most amazing motorcycle related place I've ever been to. I may have posted this before but here is some video I took when I was there.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhnBpRJe_PQ

Wow! What an amazing place! Now I know where my first long distance road trip on the V-Max will be. :) Still need to get a different seat from Sean before that happens though.

Latest posts

Back