A trip with my new bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voltage

Reaction score
Hello all
It's been a while since I have been here the last time
As some of you know three years from now I had an accident and lost my max
I did recover , my wife - ( ex wife now ) is also in a perfect shape

I got a new ride it is not V Max but still in Yama family
Its a brand new R1 2013
Bought it February 2nd but never got enough time to ride since work is taking more of my days
I did manage to get a great trip for my scale regardless.
What I did was a trip from Montreal Canada to San Francisco California, San Diego CA. and than back trough Deals Gap and east coast NY and again montreal in two weeks alone.

Its been a magnificent trip all alone in the states and I have such a great memories .

A lots of pictures as well
and also there is a thread in Yamaha R1 Forum started that I am updating

I am going to post few pics here and will leave you a link to the thread (although I am not sure if its a good idea to post links to other forums ... )

so here we go: this was the initial map of the trip - it was slightly altered on the go but still gives an idea
ouhu.jpg

q4fo.jpg

ojwv.jpg

eiz0.jpg

5vw8.jpg

o1jc.jpg

vyf9.jpg

k3gl.jpg

d7m1.jpg

ltdk.jpg

azsw.jpg

yc8m.jpg

wgwx.jpg

3fbs.jpg

h3yd.jpg

oejf.jpg

zs62.jpg

32f2.jpg

And here is the link to the thread :
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359063

Hope you'll enjoy it :)

Welcome back brother. It has been lomg indeed. Glad to see you are back on a bike :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! That is a hell of a trip! I can only imagine that many hours on the seat of any bike, definitely the trip of a lifetime. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Looks like you bought some of those pics that are sold at Deals Gap by those guys that snap pics at the good corners. They weren't doing that when I did the Gap in 2000. That was a great trip. Check one off your bucket list... :biglaugh:

Looks like you bought some of those pics that are sold at Deals Gap by those guys that snap pics at the good corners. They weren't doing that when I did the Gap in 2000. That was a great trip. Check one off your bucket list... :biglaugh:
Yes very proud with my first knee dragging with that bike. I really enjoyed it since I start my way back from San Diego ( Modesto CA. and San Diego CA. are places where I have really close friend that have not been with from a long long time ) I did not wanted to go back but Tail of the dragon was a nice ending of the trip with a lot of great pictures and I my self have a lot of videos that plan to edit into one or two movies . :)

Beautiful photos! What an amazing and scenic ride that must have been. Good riding too! "Lest we forget"....(I grew up near Quebec..."Je me souviens"!)

Great work. Congrats on an amazing ride.

Elimax

Wow that's so cool, nice pictures..

DANG bRO... YOU ARE ONE HARD DUDE RIDING THAT FAR ON A CROTCH ROCKET!!!!

Hell of a trip! I dont think i could do it on a crotch rocket though, lol. Toledo to Detroit on 75 North was far enough on my GSXR... and thats one abusive stretch of road!

Latest posts

Back