Cfb game thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducks got a big game against Stanford. We are gunna have to bring it to be in this game, we are very capable though. I'll, subjectively and hopefully predict ducks 34 Stanford 26.
Go Ducks

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
P.S. Justin Herbert has a good shot at putting himself on top of the heisman discussion.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Watching Clemson & Notre Dame, ball came-out on the Clemson return, and went out of bounds. Clemson lost possession as the field ruling was Irish's ball. The review showed at least two views where the nose of the ball broke the sideline plane to be ruled out of bounds.

The on the field ruling was overturned. Clemson keeps the ball.

A Fightin' Irish female fan apparently had a difference of opinion with the officials and the videos of the ball being out of bounds. 20181229_164801.jpg

Ducks are going to the Rose Bowl!!! Played a great game last night against a tough Utah team that we dominated except for a couple drives by them in the 3rd quarter. I think the ducks are back on track. This senior class as freshmen only won 4 games. Two coaches later we have found a bit of a new Oregon identity that is more physical on the line than ever. And we have lots of talent. the top left tackle in the game Sewell, and just got his little brother who is I think the top line backer in the country. Thibideaux is true freshman. Our D is going to be solid for awhile. Go Ducks!!!

It’s looking like Michigan is getting Alabama which will more than lay open the disparity in recruiting between the two teams. It will not dampen my enthusiasm in rooting for the Maize and Blue but I’m under the illusion that it will take the Wolverine playing their best game under Harbaugh to be competitive. It should be a fun CFB Bowl season!

It’s looking like Michigan is getting Alabama which will more than lay open the disparity in recruiting between the two teams. It will not dampen my enthusiasm in rooting for the Maize and Blue but I’m under the illusion that it will take the Wolverine playing their best game under Harbaugh to be competitive. It should be a fun CFB Bowl season!
Even though I’m not a loyal wolverine fan I hope they crush the tide. I’m very torn as to who I want to win natty. Probably Clemson because they are being doubted a little by the committee and they are the only team I don’t completely hate.

I wouldn't mind Clemson but also wouldn't mind LSU winning. As I mentioned before, I'm under no illusion that Michigan should be anything but an underdog in this bowl matchup, we've had a hard enough time with that team below Michigan in recent times to know that I hope we get the Tide team that showed up to the LSU Tiger game back in November!

Latest posts

Back