New Muscle Gauges

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated first post with new pics of the first mounting cup. Got some minor tweaks to make and then price out the optional materials for people that may want chromable parts or something that can be powdercoated.

I am really liking this setup! Is there a lag on the GPS speedometer? What will be needed to get the water, volts and oil pressure to work?

Volts is easy. The gauge comes with fittings that should work in the water location (will be verifying soon on the Venture project). The oil pressure is also run by the new sending unit that will install in the same locations that others use for a gauge (below the level sight glass there is a plug that can be removed).

Wondering if that gauge pod is available separately?
If so, what is the ID and length?
Got any pictures of the back side of the gauge installed (showing how it sets in the crown)

Currently the pod is too long and hits the recess in the crown. We're reworking that right now. It's for the 4" gauge but want to say the opening is 3.750? We may be able to make one to a different size if needed.

Updated first post again. Final pricing with cup is noted too.

Added pic of first aluminum housing. Will be getting them anodized as soon as the first batch is done.

Added another gauge pic to the first post. This one has the RPM as the main readout with the MPH as the smaller readout

I looked through the thread but may have missed this question...

Will it fit with the OEM flyscreen installed?

PS, I just emailed you about a clutch, but might be adding one of these gauges to the list.

I do not have that info yet? It's not as deep and not too much different in diameter so I would tentatively say yes but just not 100% sure.

I'm ready to order one, if they are ready. I sent you an email about it.

Thanks.

Jedi should have our cups ready and shipping to me very shortly. Then we can get them on out to the customers!

Latest posts

Back