Help break into the 10s tricks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An old trick--I grew up on a pro tree- 3/10's The average human reaction time is .3
If I left the starting line reacting to the last amber light I would usually cut a .009 light. I always wore an amber shield so I could see the last light in it's starting dim stage-then get bright and start to go dimmer. I adjusted my reaction time to where it was best at the brightest part of the light-as time went on and reactions improved I left when the last amber starting going dim -----and of course measuring the rollout in each lane.
Most racers wait for the green---too late.
Hope this helps ya.

Ha ha ha! Thanks guys! Let some more air out of the rear, pulled the front forks down with a strap, pulled the headlight fuse, burned the piss out of the rear in second in the water box, launched a little harder and some where between a rear tire spinning wheelie, I managed a 10.9491 @ 119.90 mph in the 1/4!!! Just wanted to say thanks! (And maybe brag a little!) Fyi I'm also posting my time slip in fastest thread also!

Congrats and a well done.
Steve

Latest posts

Back