Our weekend ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say there were no challengers to the Vmax for speed lol. Looks like it was fun.

@jfeagins I had no idea there was an VMAX rally! I will be making next years for sure!!

@Foxviewnet Yesir! I love to camp and ride. Why not do both!!

It was fun. Like always, chomping at the bit for the weekend to come and then its over before you know it. I am in the IT industry. So hard switching back to work mode after a weekend like that!

@jfeagins I had no idea there was an VMAX rally! I will be making next years for sure!!

It was fun. Like always, chomping at the bit for the weekend to come and then its over before you know it. I am in the IT industry. So hard switching back to work mode after a weekend like that!

All you need to do is check in semi-frequently to this forum's "Organized Rides & Events" section to find out the latest scheduled stuff.

I'll never forget my first Vmax rally - still generates smiles every time I recall stopping in to see what it was all about & meeting all the great guys/gals there. The wife & I have been attending as many as time, distance & $$ will allow ever since.

We like to camp also but we like to rough it smoothly in our RV. We are actually looking for a RV Toy Hauler so we can take the bike with us camping. Funny you should be in the IT industry as well. Its hard to go back to all the whistles and bells after a great relaxing weekend!

Latest posts

Back