• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ft Worth TX VMax $2800 OBO

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Not mine, no one I know. $2800 OBO, looks like as it has 'running issues' since he mentioned "needs TLC," which to me means, 'it doesn't idle' or 'has trouble starting, and then won't pull cleanly.' Ask the questions if you're interested. Has a Kerker 4/2 exhaust, OEM sissy bar, and '6-pack' luggage rack. OEM flycatcher windscreen, and a late-model 'plug'-style Corbin seat. Maybe a carb tear-down/cleaning away from being a decent ride for someone. Wonder what the mileage is? Also, no year posted. Looks like the two-pair opposed piston front calipers used from '93-up. There's a shot of the odometer, but too-indistinct to be of any use.

It appears to be a stock, unmolested bike.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/d/vmax-yamaha-motorcyle/6279725006.html

VMAX Motorcycle must go. Runs good, needs some TLC and someone to ride it. Call or Text Lance 469.358.3544

Not mine, no one I know. $2800 OBO, looks like as it has 'running issues' since he mentioned "needs TLC," which to me means, 'it doesn't idle' or 'has trouble starting, and then won't pull cleanly.' Ask the questions if you're interested. Has a Kerker 4/2 exhaust, OEM sissy bar, and '6-pack' luggage rack. OEM flycatcher windscreen, and a late-model 'plug'-style Corbin seat. Maybe a carb tear-down/cleaning away from being a decent ride for someone. Wonder what the mileage is? Also, no year posted. Looks like the two-pair opposed piston front calipers used from '93-up. There's a shot of the odometer, but too-indistinct to be of any use.

It appears to be a stock, unmolested bike.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/d/vmax-yamaha-motorcyle/6279725006.html

VMAX Motorcycle must go. Runs good, needs some TLC and someone to ride it. Call or Text Lance 469.358.3544

Also a "sasy" vboost controller---with the black front exhaust i would say '96 or '97.

Latest posts

Back