• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2001 with 8400 miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TB99Max

Reaction score
This has been up for sale for sooooooo long! I want it so bad and was trying to talk my my into it and then parting my bike out to recoup some of the cost. Or buy it and part it out but I don't think I would have the heart to do that! As you can see this guy has a TON of money tied up in this thing! When people say "no expense spared" this is truely it! What do you guys think you could get if I parted out my 99? I have a nearly new Morley seat, the tins are in good shape, scoops are gloss black, progressives and emulators, has a full marks exhaust but the "silencer" or muffler is now a universal open end supertrapp.

Attachments

• IMG_2690.jpg
    IMG_2690.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2691.jpg
    IMG_2691.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 39
Here's more of the mods....

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpg
    IMG_2692.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 22
He started at $8500 or $9000 and now he only wants $5,000

Sell yours for whatever and get the bike of your dreams. You snooze, you loose. Do you want to sit on a carcass of parts and an incomplete bike? If you're not set-up like Sean or Kyle, to be able to dismantle and vend the parts, don't try to be something you're not experienced in. Sell yours as an operational bike. Buy that one. Sounds like at that price, someone's gonna buy it for part-out before you amass the $.

After the $500 1985, this would be the 2nd one you missed, yes?

If you have the $, buy it, and just set your '99 price to move it.

Oh look there is another smart ass answer from the same guy..... surprise surprise

You need to get rid of the chip on your shoulder. I've offered you some responses to your publicly-expressed dilemma. There is nothing here but constructive suggestions, and all you want to do is start a pissing match.

This site is mostly-free of that type of behavior, and wouldn't it be great if we could keep it that way?

Oh look there is another smart ass answer from the same guy..... surprise surprise

I don't know can you?
I've never made condescending remarks on people's threads like I've seen you do many times! I've also never implied that people don't know what they are doing like you do. I think that's why they ask questions on this forum, to get help.

OK how about this, I apologize for anything that I wrote that has annoyed you in any circumstance, ever.

Condescension is often a subjective interpretation by the aggrieved party perceiving the remark as-such. Go-along, get-along. I try not to take things personally, which works for me. I cannot speak for you, nor would I presume to, you have no trouble expressing yourself.

$5K seems pretty reasonable for that bike. There is a lot of money in mods there

I'm not sure I'd agree that F-M is being a smart ass. Seems to me he is giving accurate advice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back