• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2014 Harley Vrod Muscle with only 1,800 miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back-off, you came on here joining the site to sell a bike that most of us don't care-about, this isn't a Harley site, in-case you haven't bothered reading any of the threads.

You should be pedaling your Harley on the "do-rag and black t-shirt/sleeveless leather vest" websites.

I'm normally not at-all a confrontational person online, but he just made a comment about buying one of the members' bikes that is the specific brand and model of bike that this entire site represents. 'His point' to-address your rejoinder, is, we own and modify VMax bikes, and discuss that here. Your price isn't bad for what you have but try a website that deals in Harley-Davidsons primarily, you'll have better luck.

FYI, the bike he mentioned has been used in national ads for our favorite ride, by the manufacturer. If you were more-into our favorite ride, you would know who is the guy to-whom he's referring, and have-seen the ad, with its epic rolling burn-out.

Members on-here also own other brands of bikes, but this is a site devoted to the VMax. Most car/bike sites won't even let you post in the want-ads until you log 50 or more posts.

What's your point?

+1 FM. That's my point. Love the Vmax. Jim's vmax is special. And priced way lower than anyone could ever build it. What's special about that vrod?

Calm down fella's. I didn't join this site to sell a damn Harley. I've owned 4 Gen 1's and 1 gen 2. I was looking in the classifieds for a boulevard windshield and saw a section for motorcycles. I didn't see anywhere posted "metrics only". If my ad bugs you why not just ignore it instead of busting my chops. Obviously the Vrod isn't anything special to me or I'd keep it. I do prefer it over the Gen 1's but not the Gen 2.

If you had posted up some of your experiences with your fleet of VMax'es, we would know you better.

When I see the #2 post by a new member and it's to sell a Harley-Davidson, what am I to think, but he's joined to try to reach a 2-wheeled audience one of-whom may become interested in the bike for sale.

What kind of repairs did you do to your bikes while you've had them? What types of mods did you do? Any strip times/speeds? Any good stories about riding? I'm just trying to prime the pump here.

If you had posted up some of your experiences with your fleet of VMax'es, we would know you better.

When I see the #2 post by a new member and it's to sell a Harley-Davidson, what am I to think, but he's joined to try to reach a 2-wheeled audience one of-whom may become interested in the bike for sale.

What kind of repairs did you do to your bikes while you've had them? What types of mods did you do? Any strip times/speeds? Any good stories about riding? I'm just trying to prime the pump here.

+1

Talk vmax, it’s in our blood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my max's were stock (2 had exhaust and jet kits) with the exception of my last. It belonged to the president of the Vmax owners of America. He had several and traded this one to me for a 97 Honda CBR1100XX. It was far from stock with engine performance work. Very loud and fast. I drove it to my dealer checking on a snowmobile I had ordered and one of the service guys fell in love with it and had to have it. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse which equated to about 3 times what I had originally put into the Black Bird. I saw him a few weeks after he bought it and he asked what had all been done to it because he'd never been on a faster bike. Claimed to have beaten all the crotch rockets in the group he rode with. Unfortunately, he totaled the bike a few weeks later. But he said it was the most fun he had ever had on a bike.

I too have owned several bikes, probably close to 50. I see something I like and I buy it. If I end up not liking it I sell it. My current stable is the 09 max with a full Acro exhaust, and ecu tune. my 14 Vrod which I don't ride and the reason for the sale. It's the red headed step child for Harley and gets no respect from the Harley crowd even thou it's fast for a Harley. The non Harley crowd like it. A 2000 CBR1100XX for when I'm in the mood for a flickable, fast canyon carver. Flickable to my previous R-1? No. but to the Max, yes. Then I also have a YZ450 for the dirt. Like I originally said, I didn't come here to sell it. I saw other makes for sale and thought wth. It's a beautiful bike for the right person.

Back