Sean @ Morley's Muscle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ost85vmax

Reaction score
Just wanted to relay the experience that I have had dealing with Sean.

Can't really weight the pro and cons because I have no cons. If you have anything vmax (probably anything that runs on 2 or 4 wheels) I would contact him! He is HONEST and very nice to work with. Its one of those situations where you would be willing to pay more for his service beause you feel like you are getting the most honest and correct answers and not getting work around like others may have ( JC is the initails of one such guy). Only with Sean you dont get the high prices at all, just good honest prices.

He also answers his phone and email always! If you have a gremlin or the monkey has got you then you should contact Morley's Muscle.

I have worked with him on jetting, chroming, new seat, and probably about a 100 emails with questions and such, I am suprised he puts up with some of my questions but it has never seemed to bother him at all...

Bottom line= Morley's Muscle is a great and extremely knowledgeable outfit to work with!

I rate Sean 100% + on the contacts I've had with him. For parts or help he's always been there. My 94'd be sitting in the corner of the garage without his parts and assistance. And,,,, he was a huge help answering threads about my 89... More than a Great Guy...
He Rocks....

+110 % on Sean Morley and his company. Not only a great yes man ( positive & can do attitude ) , he's not worried or afraid of losing a sale by telling you , NO , in his experience , that's not a good idea for you & your Max when necessary.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thumbs up from me as well. Who else will send you parts before payment to make sure it's gonna fit or is what you want?

Edit: I haven't purchased anything from Captain Kyle or Maxgasser, but from all the posts it sounds like they operate the same way. Great bunch of stand up vendors.

I'm not sure any of us could ever overstate the levels of his integrity, knowledge and willingness to help another person. I personally only know of a few like him and it's funny how the majority of the people on that list are in this forum. For me, it's very humbling and I'm grateful to be part of it.

-

Thumbs up from me as well. Who else will send you parts before payment to make sure it's gonna fit or is what you want?

Edit: I haven't purchased anything from Captain Kyle or Maxgasser, but from all the posts it sounds like they operate the same way. Great bunch of stand up vendors.

I have done business with all 3, and i give them all :thumbs up:

+1,

Been dealing with Sean for a year now on this engine build and he could not possibly be more patient and accommodating, and the honest advice not tinged by a sales pitch is practically unheard of these days. His patients in dealing with all the extra questions generated by me assembling it myself has been great too!

Okay, I'm adding to this thread. I have bought a few items from Sean in the short time I have been a V-max owner. Never have I been disappointed in anyway. The aftermarket items he sells have always been excellent and his own customized work is awesome. But what really impresses me the most is not his service, his expertise, nor his products...even though those are all beyond reproach. What really makes me know that Sean is the guy to go to was when I was in need of a little bolt...that's right a simple bolt. I needed a single oem hex bolt for my bike. I could have made do with some cheap substitution found at the local hardware store (though it certainly would not have been oem). What does Sean do, he responds to my call for assistance, goes out and finds the correct bolt in his garage, packages it up and ships it to me across the country for free. When someone is willing to take the time to do that for someone who is basically a stranger, that is beyond good business...that is a true measure of character. We are all lucky to have Sean and many more like him working with us via this forum.

Last edited:
All of the above +1. Sean will help you out even if your not buying anything from him. He puts the G in Guru. The same with Kyle, Rick, Gannon and so many more vendors here. I'm really lucky to have you all here.
The experience and resources on this forum are second to none, anywhere, because of ALL the members. There is no question that goes unanswered here.
Steve-o

Last edited:
abosolutely fabulous guy to deal with:punk:. ive recieved parts from him before i even sent him payment!!

wish he was my neighbor:rofl_200: hed have to hire me or sumpin cuz id bug him to death:biglaugh:

I just want to say what a great guy to do business with. He is fast,honest a no bs kinda guy . I will be ordering many many more parts from Morleys in the future. There should be more guys like Sean . My hats off to Sean @ Morleys Muscle..

Latest posts

Back