VMOA Thunder 2017 -- Roll Call!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys and gals have a great time and be careful of those cages! I really miss being there but spending 10 days in Alaska is the price I have to pay! [emoji6]
I'm in a motorhome in Denali National Park right now then tomorrow heading down though Anchorage on our way to Homer on the Kenai peninsula!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are now down to a MONTH before Thunder in the VALLEY 2017. If you havent placed your name here on the list, let us know so we can update it. I know there will be far more than we have accounted for since thats the norm...

We are looking for people to help out with the event. WE ALWAYS NEED RIDE LEADERS!

Have a great time. I just looked at some old Vboost mags i had and really have great memories of being there.
PS. Furbur has some of my old copies to give out i believe.

I hate to miss out, I've always had a great time with you all. But I have a multi day riding commitment right before the event. If I can do it, it will be a last minute decision. Be safe all.
Steve-o

TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK

:eusa_dance:Thunder is just around the corner.:eusa_dance:

If you pre-ordered tshirts, please make your payment ASAP or its first come first serve for the limited quantities ordered...

We are going to be in Punxy two weeks from right about now. Hope the weather Gods smile on us - the way this season has been going, who knows?

Every year is a challenge with the rain. Hopefully it will be nice otherwise we will just have to improvise as usual :punk:

We are going to be in Punxy two weeks from right about now. Hope the weather Gods smile on us - the way this season has been going, who knows?

I'm trying to get this project wrapped up so I can come. I didn't even get a room yet because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it. I'll probably show up either way even if I have to come on the Tenere.

Hey Dave,
Just show up no matter what. There is always room for one more......

Hope to see you there next week!

I'm trying to get this project wrapped up so I can come. I didn't even get a room yet because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it. I'll probably show up either way even if I have to come on the Tenere.

Dave, there's a FREE BEER waiting for you at Jim & Jimmies up the road a few miles from Somerset. All ya gotta do to claim it is come to Thunder!

Well, it's only a week away.. We're getting seriously fired up. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Ned to add Larry Gilbert and Christine to the list, coming down Thursday
Where do we put our names down for t shirts to put our order in ?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back