• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vmax "logo" belts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Here is a prototype belt that I am contemplating producing. Please let me know if you'd be interested in one of these black leather belts with the VMAX continuous LOGO on them. I will consider producing sizes up to 42" waist.

The cost would be $20 + shipping

If there is enough interests, I will move forward with taking pre-orders.

UPDATE: I revisited this design from talking with others and I am now going to use ALL BLACK GENUINE leather, no stitching and the logo will be embossed (stamped) black the full VMAX wording. Reason being is that all genuine leather is more durable than the PU overlay on leather.

Get your name on the list now:

1. Wirenut
2. AEMedic
3. dlutz1969

Attachments

• belts.jpg
    belts.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I am interested if they are full grain leather.

UPDATE: I revisited this design from talking with others and I am now going to use ALL BLACK GENUINE leather, no stitching and the logo will be embossed (stamped) black the full VMAX wording. Reason being is that all genuine leather is more durable than the PU overlay on leather.

With your upgrade to ALL BLACK GENUINE leather, no stitching is there a change in price ?
I wear a 40-42 but always buy a 44 to give me room Too bad you are not going up to 44, I am still interested in a 42.
Can you PM me the total price including shipping

I can actually do up to a size 45 belt :punk:

I am down to only a handful of these belts left and with Thunder coming up, they will sell out.

With your upgrade to ALL BLACK GENUINE leather, no stitching is there a change in price ?
I wear a 40-42 but always buy a 44 to give me room Too bad you are not going up to 44, I am still interested in a 42.
Can you PM me the total price including shipping

Latest posts

Back