• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My CL ad.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/d/97-yamaha-max/6518440783.html

Thought I'd share it on here. I'm open for criticism I guess lol. I can always edit it if anybody feels I should add something or take something out.

I wouldn't package the bikes together. Not a good presentation for a lot of reasons.

Sell the 97 outright ...sell the other as a project, and sell all of the parts separately. Or part out the 96 as well, it looks like it has some nice parts on it.

I wouldn't package the bikes together. Not a good presentation for a lot of reasons.

Sell the 97 outright ...sell the other as a project, and sell all of the parts separately. Or part out the 96 as well, it looks like it has some nice parts on it.

Yeah, I actually thought of that after I posted everything up. I think I'll do that tomorrow night after I get done work.I think it might sell faster, buyer won't feel they have to take everything, and feel overwhelmed. Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

Had time before work to update the ad. Took out the second bike, and all the parts. Lowered price as well. And threw in some history about the bike also.

Latest posts

Back