Thunder 2018 rollcall........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Been a busy year here so far, but yes, its that time for our ANNUAL Thunder 2018 ROLLCALL :punk::punk::punk:

Details: http://www.vmoa.net/modules/extcal/event.php?event=49

We are combining the Friday night BBQ and Banquet to just Friday night BBQ.

Always LOOKING for RIDE LEADERS since we are always in need for new routes. Please consider and email [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks!

picture.php

Reply back to get your name on the list of attendees:
1. Vmax2extreme
2. Steve Katz
3. Hellion
4. Redbone (hopefully)
5. 2_wheel +1
6. Bill Seward
7. Larry Gilbert + 1
8. Marsmax
9. James Eggo
10. Brendan (Eggo's friend)
11. Beekeeper
12. Bill Malloid
13. Bill Kratzenburg
14. Jim Piscatello
15. Sam B + 1
16. Rick Fambry
17. Scott Mellor
18. John Furbur
19. vmax-mike
Leecifer
21. Damon + 1
22. Tyler + 1
23. Jmanjr
24. CaptainKyle
25. Eddie and Wendy Ball
26. Wirenut
27. D-Max2012
28. CVSisintheHouse
29. Wild Bill 502

Last edited:
Put me down as "I'm trying to make it and booking a room hopeful"
If I do come I'll be coming through Canada so if there are any of the Canadian contingent wanting to set up a group ride lets see who all would be interested. I'm booking of the whole week and a couple days the following week to do some exploring on the way there and back.

Larry Gilbert & my girlfriend CJ :eusa_dance:
plan is to arrive Wednesday, leave Sunday

I'll be there. Gonna stay at Days Inn this year. It will be good to be back with the crew..
Always have a good time running into people at Jim & Jimmies, too..

Last edited:
:punk: Lets get this list growing. I know plenty of people that attend, but need your confirmation to put on the list :punk:

I'm coming out alone, Thursday afternoon till Sunday. If anyone is looking to split the cost, I've got room for someone. 50/50 split on the cost. Non smoker, and the 3am rowdy years are long past.

We will need people to step up to lead our Thunder group rides. Whether its a half day or full day ride, we can no longer do these without others stepping up to the plate to assist... If you can help, send a note to me or [email protected] with info.

Also, we will need help at the BBQ event with cooking and handling the event overall...

Thanks in advance!:punk:

The Beekeeper......On a Max of course!

V-Max Mike 2015 Kawasaki Concourse

Leecifer Kawasaki Ninja 1000

Been a few years, looking foreward to seeing old friends!!...............Tom.

.... and the list keeps growing.

Dont forget to add youself to the list here...Thanks

We still need ride leaders for the events. New ideas always welcomed!!!

Whats going on Sunday at this? Trying to decide whether or not to get a room or just come back Saturday night. Thanks,

Whats going on Sunday at this? Trying to decide whether or not to get a room or just come back Saturday night. Thanks,

Some go for a breakfast ride on sunday then come back and pack to go while others are packing up to go home not sure how many are staying till monday .. Come out Saturday or Friday night both nights are fun at the hotel...

Latest posts

Back