Motorcyclist test of v-max vs. B-king

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB2DMax

Reaction score
1/4 mile times: V-max 10.41 @ 137.4 mph; b-king 10.13 @ 139.31 mph

high gear 60 - 80 mph: V-max 2.66 seconds; b-king 2.49 seconds

price: V-max $17,990; b-king $12,899

ouch!

Not $12,899....here's one on eBay going for a lot less than that.

Suzuki : B-King New 2008 Suzuki B-King
s.gif

The legend = Vmax
The discontinued = B-king
Ok, Ok, I'm flexible.....
The legend = Vmax <-- still true!
Hayabusa's little bro but 08's price discounted due lack of sales while the '09 not available in the U.S. but still available in the great white north of Canada = B-king
:biglaugh:
I would really like to ride a Bking and '09 Vmax back to back just to see/ feel the differences. If I had a B-king I'm sure I would enjoy it almost as much as a Vmax.

For the money and performance difference. Sorry to say but the Bking would be my choice. The only down fall is the chain but it also it's best feature if HP is what you look to add.

Is it as COOL as the Vmax? Nah... But for the amount of money you save it could be all and more than the Vmax for A LOT less.

Just my .02?

I would have to agree. I'f I were do go with another naked bike, I would go with the Burger king simply cause it costs less, makes good power with a set of pipes and PC, gearing changes via the chain, and its lighter.

but it lacks the "mistique" of the Vmax. For those who have heard of the Vmax, knows when they hear that bikes name they almost instantly flash back to all the rumors, tests, muscle thoughts. That is what the Bking and other bikes don't and probably will never have.

The B-King is a screaming bargain if you are ok with the looks.

I watched a new one from a local dealer bid out at 8200.00 on a no reserve ebay auction a while back. Not sure if he actually let it go for that price, but what a deal!

The B-King is a screaming bargain if you are ok with the looks.

I watched a new one from a local dealer bid out at 8200.00 on a no reserve ebay auction a while back. Not sure if he actually let it go for that price, but what a deal!

A mechanic at the stealers said he saw one that had all the 'bulk stuff' removed and it looked pretty good.

Get it for 9 or 10 grand you could afford to turn it into a real bike!

A mechanic at the stealers said he saw one that had all the 'bulk stuff' removed and it looked pretty good.

Get it for 9 or 10 grand you could afford to turn it into a real bike!

AND lose the added weight of all the stuff!

The Max just came to the fight to heavy to win IMO.

The king ALSO has a busa motor which makes getting performance mods a breeze!

Chris

There is an error in the Vmax data offered here.
9.976 @ 141.85 is the actual - check it out while your drooling over that pretty Burger King :rofl_200:
Best Regards, Jack

V4 against an inline 4, to me, kind of an apple /orange thing.:ummm:
VMAX = Muscle bike = bottom and mid range power with a great sound.
Which I don't see from the Bin King which looks like a guy wiped out his sport bike then glued some shit on from his civic.

There is an error in the Vmax data offered here.
9.976 @ 141.85 is the actual - check it out while your drooling over that pretty Burger King :rofl_200:
Best Regards, Jack

The times listed were on stock bikes. The 9.9 wasn't on a stock Max.

You go ahead and push that vmax. I dont see anything wrong with the b-king or the gen 2 vmax. Other than you can buy a b-king used for $7200 and its already faster than a used gen 2 vmax at $12000 hell you could own a gen 1 vmax and a b-king for $12000

3459700019_2f49b6a6c7_b_d.jpg

Value is the biggest reason I bought mine, bang for the buck hooliganism? It's pretty hard to beat. I've got about 8K into mine and it's got a ton of aftermarket goodies on it! Still gonna get a 2nd Gen VMAX someday, but because of the King, I can be patient and find a great deal on one! :punk:

Latest posts

Back