£69,999.99 but you can you actually ride it?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

02GF74

Reaction score
This HD looks very well done but is it rideable? I am not seeing any lights, other than headlamp nor clutch although there is what may brake lever (unless it is clutch?) low down that I'll bet is s PITA to use and a complete no-go for an emergency.

IMPO a very expensive paperwieght.

Harley-Davidson Custom Show Bike | eBay

02GF74

Reaction score
OK so the lever is gear shifter with a clutch lever.

I could just about see the front brake callipers but no hoses nor brake lever, very often on custom choppers there is only a rear brake.

It may well be an engineering exercise, so unless it can be demonstrated to work, as far as I can tell the only use for it is as eye candy being hung on a wall at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
A bike for people who don't ride bikes.

No cornering clearance. Can you imagine the proud owner, just hosed for nearly $97,000 before all taxes, finding out that his first right turn scraped the s___ out of his tailpipe, and probably leveraged the rear wheel off its contact patch, causing him to crash?

A front end that is miserable to steer at slow speeds. Probably little in the way of suspension travel, front or rear.

And I cannot say anything good about the paint job.

Reading the description, I see it's a Jack Daniels promotion bike. I've seen a couple of Jack Daniels designs by Klock Customs, which are actually suitable for use, as they are minimally-modified from DOT approved status. Here's Brian Klock of So. Dakota at Daytona Bike Week with one of his Jack Daniels creations. This was a special promotion by Jack Daniels and Klock Customs to honor firefighter and EMS first responders. i usually don't care for the matte-color paint-jobs, but this one looks pretty-good. I think the way they used gloss-black on some parts, which offsets the dull matte-finish is what makes it more-appealing to me.

I think the Indian Scout is what Ra Warrior sold his VMax to purchase, new.

Indian Scout Klock Customs Jack Daniels.jpg Indian Scout Firefighter Jack Daniels.jpg

Last edited:

V-Four

Reaction score
Not a fan of that wood paintjob. Why would one want a bike to look like its made of wood? Whiskey barrel or not.

Why not just paint the tank to look like a glass of whiskey then? or a bottle yet?

Never liked woody cars, but they wee made from actual wood, so they get a pass.

And the "not visible" tail light (if one exists).. All bikes will have lights, so, make a light that blends with the bike. don't throw one on the side with the sideways plate (which I hate), these things are part of a bike, so if you make a custom, make a custom light(s) and plate holder..

Carry on.

:cool:
T$

Parminio

Reaction score
At the end of the day it's an impressive display of engineering topped off with about the ugliest paint job I've ever seen.

Mary Kay pink would be a step in the right direction.

Latest posts