Οld Starvmax forum Gen 2 FXteen, No Μax, Κodiak, Tim and the others bad company which is lost???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellasvmax

Reaction score
I greet the group, I'm happy that I joined here and I read you, I've been a member for a few years now, but the compatibility with the family made me come in, it's time to read, many may remember me from the Greek vmax club where he is president Yamaha V-Max 1200+1700cc HELLAS CLUB ,- Strong Vehicle Riders - EST.2006 GR

A simple question, some gen 2 1700cc owners (those who have reservations for sure) may remember the Starvmax forum east 2009 of America this forum had information about the second generation vmax 1700 there we had met the Timh Nash with ecu reflash, The FxTeen with monster big air Kit for gen 2, No Limits, kodiak, Gr vmax, oldman vmax, UFO Planet max Jhon cornell, Jay Cleason! I see that this forum has been closed for years, shame because it had a lot of information about vmax 1700

Is there any way we can find his files? the domain? maybe someone has saved admin passwords to reopen this amazing forum with a very large amount of information?
All these members, what should they do???

I'm learning news from Tim, I've known for years that John Cornell and Jay cleason are no longer alive....

Anyone with information would help.

Greetings from Greece!

Back