• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

03 suzuki sv1000 naked

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulibiker

Reaction score
I bought this new, sold it to my brother-in-law, and he picked up his new Fury on Saturday so he needs to sell this. This is a one year model. Pics from yesterday.

9XXX for miles.
3/4 Yosh SS system
Suzuki chin spoiler
Buell pegs
Buell flyscreen
Fender elim
2 inch handlebar risers
Mirror extenders
TRE

$3400

Nice. I would have thought it would come with USD forks. Looks like a lot of fun and well maintained. GLWS

always wanted one. the N's are hard to find!

where are you guys located? No interest in a trade eh?

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=31812

Iowa.........I would love another Vmax but I don't think it's in the cards right now.

Still trying to get my Hawk GT together.

The torque/mid range/roll-on is brutal on this thing! Grab a handfull and it will rip out from under you. FUN, FUN, FUN.........

Going to be moving an apartment worth of stuff from Iowa to SC this summer. Would love to add that to the load but the wife isn't exactly thrilled with me already having two bikes lol. Looks like a lot of fun, GLWS.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Iowa.........I would love another Vmax but I don't think it's in the cards right now.

Still trying to get my Hawk GT together.

The torque/mid range/roll-on is brutal on this thing! Grab a handfull and it will rip out from under you. FUN, FUN, FUN.........

i hear ya plus i didn't realize you were halfway across the country! haha

You have a hawk GT too? guess i didn't realize, here's my restoration:

DSC00055.JPG

i hear ya plus i didn't realize you were halfway across the country! haha

You have a hawk GT too? guess i didn't realize, here's my restoration:

DSC00055.JPG

THAT IS NICE................

Mine currently doesn't have wheels on it.........or the tank, or the cowl, or the forks, or the handlebars........I've got some work to do.:rofl_200:

You have any extra parts?

THAT IS NICE................

Mine currently doesn't have wheels on it.........or the tank, or the cowl, or the forks, or the handlebars........I've got some work to do.:rofl_200:

You have any extra parts?

thanks man.

i do have some stuff, not a ton. shoot me an email: morgan.ga(at)gmail.com

you check out the hawkgt forum too?

I love those SV, had a opportunity to buy a dealer leftover, that had sat on the showroom for a couple years. Waited to long and some body else snagged it. I ended up buying a Buell instead.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 24
I bought this new, sold it to my brother-in-law, and he picked up his new Fury on Saturday so he needs to sell this. This is a one year model. Pics from yesterday.

9XXX for miles.
3/4 Yosh SS system
Suzuki chin spoiler
Buell pegs
Buell flyscreen
Fender elim
2 inch handlebar risers
Mirror extenders
TRE

$3400

I bet this thing is alot of fun too. Upright riding with some good power behind it. Good for around time hooligan riding!

Todd

Back