05 for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(not mine, no one I know) 19 bids to-date, $2125 today, bid-away! 33K miles claimed. The only accessory I see is the sissy bar. I'd say for a non-runner, that's the top of what I think is a realistic price. Sure, great to discover some carb work and a battery is all it needs, but a bike sitting for a couple of years, there could be other things needing attention.

The ad copy:
Very good condition 2005 Yamaha VMax. This bike has sat for 2 years and does NOT run. It will need a new battery and a carb cleaning to run. Aside from that, the bike is in very good condition and has always been well taken care of until the original owner became ill 2 years ago. 20 year anniversary edition. Paint is in very good shape and is bright. Tires are in good condition and were replaced shortly before it sat. Overall the bike is in excellent condition. It ran great before sitting. It was bought new by a senior and has always had the same owner until he passed a few months ago. The bike is located in Queen Creek Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix. I can show the bike locally almost anytime. The bike has a clean California title. I can arrange shipping anywhere in the country at buyer's expense, and the bike can stay in my shop for a reasonable amount of time at no charge. If you have any questions at all please ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. Thanks

2005 Yamaha V Max | eBay

Last edited:
I'm actually current high bidder on the darn thing. There's not much head room and it is already very near my max bid. I would imagine the price will jump considerably in the last day of bidding - at which point I will be kicked out. However, if I did happen to get it for my price, I would sell the 86. I love those anniversary bikes. It's only 10 miles away, no shipping required.

Yeah 05,s are nice. Just to far away and no $. Other than that I would be all over that one owner max

Up to $2700 with 21 hours left. The action really starts down the home stretch. This one is likely to go for a pretty penny. I got booted several hundred dollars ago.

Back