• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

06 max left side header pipe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ntegrity77

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Bought my first Vmax last night. Did a cannonball run with my oldest boy and a buddy. A little over 10 hours round trip arriving home at 0400hrs and I am the owner of her. I need a left side header pipe. Looks like the one on it got partially smashed loading it by previous owner. Thanks Dan

I've probably got a good OEM left side front pipe if needed. As mentioned a full header isn't a bad thought too lol (which we can also help with). You might want to make sure what you have just in case it was changed.

It is the original oem front pipe. Sean I will send you a message. Thanks

I would love to get anew aftermarket full system but don't have the e,travel money right now.

Have a reasonable black header off a 96 you can have for whatever it costs to get it to you if that helps. Front or back btw?

Latest posts

Back