• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

07 - 4300 miles, highly customized. My loss your gain

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apowell0224

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Hey all,
I don't normally post here, but the forum's been a huge help in making my monster.
Anyway, I've got an 07 with 4300 miles for sale. There's nothing that hasn't been upgraded aside from the engine (unless carbs count).
All mods are less than 300 miles old, and I'm only selling to pay off the gen 2 i just picked up a couple weeks ago.
I'd hate to see it go, but would much rather have it go to a member here.
Asking price... 6k. I bought the bike for $6500 in spring 2018, modded everything this past summer. Spent well over 6k in parts. Only put about 800 miles on it since i got the bike (less the 300ish after mods).
Mods include, kosman 17" wheels w/ pirelli diablo rosso 3 tires, 6 pots, braided lines, wavy rotors, solid mounts, kerker 4-1 (black ceramic coated inside and out), exactrep front/reat fenders, a Braced/extended swingarm from Sean Morley, piggyback shocks, pc680, front progressives and ricors, muscle jet kit, cops, heated handgrips, bar ends, signals, headlight, paintjob etc....
Did the fork seals as a just in case and replaced all the oem jets with new stocks when installing the jet kit.
Have plenty of stock parts in a bin, a set of furburs frame braces, an exactrep bellypan and a barnett clutch spring upgrade uninstalled that's yours with the sale. The pictures are in my dark garage so they dont do the paintjob any justice, but its a pretty bike. Metallic brandywine, and gloss black with red clearcoat.

Full craigslist listing here:
https://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/d/manchester-2007-yamaha-max-miles-lots/6966708458.html

Also have a 96 donor bike with 22k reverted back to pretty much stock (bought it for the kosmans). It'll need some work to make pretty again, but it runs strong w/o leaks and i have plenty of stock parts like i said. Have a set of brand new stock tires that ill throw in too. Ill pretty much take any reasonable offer for this one. Just need this out the garage.

Let me know. open to texts as well. eight six oh 986 won three 36. Pickup only

00707_eWKnPORMRnx_600x450.jpg
00z0z_hx1BMkOVCHg_600x450.jpg
paint.jpg
00303_fjBak8hN5KK_600x450.jpg
00z0z_84uG1zMjuSg_600x450.jpg
Mileage.jpg
01515_jp0iYZmyD1k_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Most definitely. Id hate to sell, but need the space. I'll have a bunch of extra stuff for whoever buys, OEM parts, manuals, tooling etc. Pretty much setting someone up for a build.

Latest posts

Back