07 max a complete carry over from 06?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan

Reaction score
Hey guys,is the 07 max a complete unchanged carry over from 06,colour and all?? I know things have not changed much ever, but at least another colour from the previous year.I may have just not looked close enough but it looks completely black again. To add insult to injury,there is a mistake buy Yamaha having a Warrior doing a burn out on the max page.....
There will be a new max for 08

It does, indeed look like a complete carry-over. It isn't all black, however. The "Tank" has the red-flames on it. To my eye the '06 (and now '07) is the best looking color. I too noticed the Warrior burnout. No biggie.

I can't count the times that friends and even complete strangers ask me who painted the tank....

Redux said:
I can't count the times that friends and even complete strangers ask me who painted the tank....

Yeah, me too! The flames are like a magnet. I have looked towards my bike a number of times and realized some f#$% was standing at it rubbing the hell out of the flames. I have had to shout "...get the hell away from there" more than once.

I don't know what's the deal with the Big "Y" and not being ready to release the info on the new model yet. I am still convinced that the publishing of the current pic and '07 info is just something to fill in the blank as they prepare the new model for release later this year. It's still early yet.

gman,that's so funny you say that about the rubbing of the flames. i swear to goodness,everytime i park my 05 somewhere,in a matter of what seems minutes someone is grabbing at it or rubbin the tank,drives me ape. The flipside is,it's not a bad thing to have people drool about you're bike.i have people stroll right buy the hardleys to check mine out,scrathin their head wondering what the hell. Even had people walk buy and then when i start it,walk back to check out what it's all about.

Latest posts

Back