07 zx 14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
I just found a deal on an 07 ZX 14 that I might not be able to pass up.Stainless 4-1 muzzy exhaust with carbon fiber oval can.3k miles.

I just found a deal on an 07 ZX 14 that I might not be able to pass up.Stainless 4-1 muzzy exhaust with carbon fiber oval can.3k miles.
PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE BUY IT , SO WHEN I COME OUT IN THE SPRING TO VISIT , I CAN RIDE IT ! HEA , I'LL BUY THE GAS !:punk:

I took the wife to see it.She likes it too. Dark blue metallic with a black ostrich leather seat.

I didn't take any pics!

Attachments

• zx14.jpg
    zx14.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 40
  • ZX14_SS_OC_Tail.jpg
    ZX14_SS_OC_Tail.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 25
It being an 08 is MUCH better! You'll be MUCH happier. The 06-07's have different mapping for the secondary throttle blades, killing hp/tq in the 1st 3 gears below 7000rpm. Don't notice it alot in just putting around, but noticable when getting spirited. Hugely noticable when running a Busa or 08-up ZX-14! Nice bikes, 'cept for the George Foreman grills on the sides...:)

It being an 08 is MUCH better! You'll be MUCH happier. The 06-07's have different mapping for the secondary throttle blades, killing hp/tq in the 1st 3 gears below 7000rpm. Don't notice it alot in just putting around, but noticable when getting spirited. Hugely noticable when running a Busa or 08-up ZX-14! Nice bikes, 'cept for the George Foreman grills on the sides...:)
I know what you mean about the george foreman sides. There are now aftermarket pieces to get rid of those.

Done deal. Man do they run! Rolling into 1st and 2nd stands it straight up.I didn't even take it over 8k rpm. HF!

The do fly. I've been 8.99 @ 150mph in the 1/4mi(1.42 60', 3.77 330', 5.77 @ 122mph 1/8) on a 06 with STONE STK MOTOR. Bike has bolt-on extensions, lowered, secondary throttle blades removed(not needed on the 08's), PCIIIusb, stk air filter, Mr9 fuel, Brock's street meg exhaust, Shinko rear tire, -1/+2 gearing and air shifter. The DA that day was 2500ft!!! I weighed 205# suited at the time too! VERY impressive bikes for sure! Congrats!

Done deal. Man do they run! Rolling into 1st and 2nd stands it straight up.I didn't even take it over 8k rpm. HF!

Congrats! I remember the HOLY SH*T feeling the first time I hit about 8k on my new bike, too. Still get that feeling, as a matter of fact.

You will be summarily shot if you don't get some pics up, though. :eusa_dance:

I brought it home tonight and put about 50 miles on with my wife. I snap some pics tomorrow. Raining here now.One good thing , she's scared to death to ride it and wants to keep the vmax.I never went over 3 grand either with her on.

Pics after putting new shinkos on.

Attachments

• SHAWNS ZX-14 1.jpg
    SHAWNS ZX-14 1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 26
  • SHAWNS ZX-14 2.jpg
    SHAWNS ZX-14 2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 21
  • SHAWNS ZX-14 3.jpg
    SHAWNS ZX-14 3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 17
  • SHAWNS ZX-14 4.jpg