09+ Mirrors on Older Vmaxs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorR6

Reaction score
In my continuing search for good mirrors I came up with a thought. Has anyone tried using the stock mirrors from a 09+ Vmax on an older model? They sharp and the stems appear to be long. Not sure if they have the same size thread or not and if the right side is reverse thread, but it was just something that came to mind. I'd be curious to if anyone has tried it. Please let me know your thoughts.

I too, am looking for some new mirrors. I sat on the new Yamaha Raider today the mirrors looked very cool and look like they may work on a 1gen vmax. Just an idea.

Just a pic i found.
08_Star_Raider_mirror.jpg

I just installed a set of 09 mirrors on my 06 max - they fit on perfect and they are wider than stock - now I get a perfect view behind me, even with a passenger - thanks Sheldon for the donor 09 mirrors!!! :eusa_dance:

Mike

Finally pictures of the 09 Vmax mirrors on my 89, WOW 20 years.

Attachments

• 283.jpg
    283.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 284.jpg
    284.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 47
Who wants to see behind? I just saw the back of you, then passed you...and have no need to see the front of you in my mirror. Full steam ahead!!:rofl_200:

Back