09 R1 launch report videos

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is the the General Bike section and oh the most important reason.....................BECAUSE I CAN!!! :eusa_dance: :rofl_200:

i think what he's trying to say is no one cares about the new tupperware!!!!:10_6_8:

Then that will lead to a whole other discussion because they share some of the same technology dont make them the same bike by far or maybe because the vmax shares the intake system of the r1 its a tupperware hybrid!!!!LOL
Chris :th_peace:

Really?? Because a lot of the new technology on the new Vmax comes from tupperware as yo call it. :biglaugh:

It's all good! New technology and new models are always nice to see, especially when performance is measured and you can see how they stack up to other models/brands.

Bogie, we'll have to meet up sometime, I live in Washington, IA and we have a few others here from the Quad Cities too.

Jeff

It's all good! New technology and new models are always nice to see, especially when performance is measured and you can see how they stack up to other models/brands.

I agree!! :clapping:

It's all in good internet forum fun!! :punk: I've been around forums too long to take anything personal. Hell......half the guys I am good friends with people would think we hated each other the way we give each other crap on the forums. :rofl_200:

Bogie, we'll have to meet up sometime, I live in Washington, IA and we have a few others here from the Quad Cities too.

Jeff

Absolutely man!! Sounds like a blast!! :punk:

Brian

i think what he's trying to say is no one cares about the new tupperware!!!!:10_6_8:
Kind of like on the M109R boards. Anytime that someone posts something that makes their bike feel inferior they cry foul and say that they don't care. I would think that Vmax owners would be the last to complain about someone posting about another fast bike.

Nice vids. There is nothing wrong with the R1 or any other yamaha bike. I'm choosing between the new R1 or the new Vmax. Depends on what direction I want to go with my riding style.

ON-Board Lap!! http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1119137831/bctid8518443001

Trust me guys..........If I could afford two bikes again there would be a Vmax sitting next to the R1!! :punk:

It happened once before for me so you never know!!! :eusa_dance: :rofl_200:

Picture024Medium.jpg

Picture036.jpg

If you think i feel my present vmax or my soon to be 09' are inferior your dead wrong. i have had busa's, gixxers, cbr's, ninja's and so on but they are not a vmax which i had 4 so far. yes i am very partial to the vmax thats why i am here to talk about them and make no mistake if i wanted the fastest bike i would buy it but the vmax is where my heart is this is just my opinion. different strokes for everyone but i am sure the same slack would happen if i post the new vmax on the r1 or 109 site but it dont make it wrong to like your bike!!
Chris

but i am sure the same slack would happen if i post the new vmax on the r1 or 109 site but it dont make it wrong to like your bike!!
Chris

That is where you are wrong Chris. I posted stuff about my 06 Vmax, my 08 FJR, I have started a few posts about the 09 Vmax and many people post about all kinds of bikes over on the R1-Forum.Com and it is well recieved as most of us have a love of 2 wheeled transportation no matter what its style or type.

I don't join a forum just for the sole purpose of getting specific info on one style of bike only. I join to hopefully meet new and great people to ride with and chat with. I have made life long friends on many forums. :clapping::eusa_dance:

Brian

i guess we agree to disagree you cant tell me there is not hype on the other forums against about other bikes in general. its great your getting a new r1 and sharing your thoughts but you cant tell me that if i post a new
vmax on the r1 site you aren't going to get my r1 is faster than yours from alot of people its bad enough we have to listen to all the busa and zx14 guys. you are right about meeting alot of great people here and on other sites thats the good thing about the threads we can voice our opinion and thats all this is is my opinion.
Chris

you are right about meeting alot of great people here and on other sites thats the good thing about the threads we can voice our opinion and thats all this is is my opinion.
Chris

Amen Brutha!!! If we should ever meet.....1st round is on me! :cheers:

Sounds like some big heads the next morning! Hell yes i'm in!!!!!!! be nice to get all the members together for a ride and some refreshments maybe in the near future.
Chris :th_wine:

Latest posts

Back