09 Vmax + roadworks + ditch =

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
It doesnt seem to be that bad but apparently it wasnt insured .
Owner had 1 month stay in hospital .

Attachments

• kid_013a.jpg
    kid_013a.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 220
  • kid_032a.jpg
    kid_032a.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 207
  • kid_036b.jpg
    kid_036b.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 187
If you sight a plane where the 09 would rest on its side while sliding, it looks like every major consumable part on that side would be toast. It doesn't look like effective sliders will be easy for someone to design, but I hope I'm wrong. That sucks about the accident.

I'd say it would be major $ to fix it with new parts. That rear wheel alone is probably worth more than my entire bike.:blink000:

With a month in the hospital, I'm sure the cost of the entire bike pales in comparison to those bills.

Man......this is becoming an even MORE limited edition.....:bang head:

Wow, bummer.
Question, how the hell can you get an 09
without the lender demanding insurance ?!

Chris

The more I look at those pictures the more $$$$ I see. :blink000:

why in the world would somebody pay that much for a bike and not insure it?, think if he had a passenger on the back, his life would be done, i think he bumped his head before he wwrecked, this is why insurance is so costly.:ummm:

I wouldnt fix a thing and try to put it in the Motorcycle Hall Of Fame

"Here is the first 2nd Gen VMAX Wrecked"

:clapping: Wooo Hooo way to go!! Imagine if it was the first one off the assembly lined...

That's just really sad! Nothing she could do it was just bad luck. The broker 'friend' saying he doesn't remember her ringing him to insure the Max is the real bummer tho - what an arsehole!

Latest posts

Back