• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 09 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

802vmax

Reaction score
Fast vmax muscle cruiser. Gured tuned, deklavic catless exhaust, K&n intake. 200 rwhp or 230 crank hp. Never dynoed but estimated hp from tuner. Apparently will run in the high 9 second quarter mile. Never tried it. Powder coated trim, bar and peg relocation kit for comfort, plate and turn signal delete and mod, mini windshield, beamtec bright led headlight, new front and rear tire this spring, fresh oil change avs guards and controls. Needs nothing goes great. Bought a Harley and I dont need 2 bikes. Obro

You would increase the likelihood of the sale by:

1. Posting photographs of the motorcycle
2. Listing a ballpark price or the asking price
3. Listing your location (unless the 802 in your avatar represents the state of Vermont)
4. Listing the mileage
5. Noting the number of prior owners - if any
6. The status of the current registration

Cheers,
Z.

Absolutely right Z. This was copyed and pasted from my Craigslist ad.

Asking 12500 10200 MI located 05476 I think I'm the second owner and I have put 5,000 miles on it. Currently registered and insured

Were the recalls done on the bike and do you have documentation proving as such? Since the bike is a 2009, these recalls are important as no one wants to buy a bike then have the engine shell out cause the oil pump was not done.

When I purchase the bike from the dealership they said all recalls oil change and tires were done. I took their word for it and did not get documentation

When I bought my 2009 last year, I bought it at a dealer. It had 5800 miles on it. I paid $9900 for mine. Yes, some are lower, some are higher. In the end, its all about being in the ballpark and who will pay for what you are selling.

Cause I bought mine at a dealer, the dealer was kind enough to provide me will all the service history and recalls associated with the bike. Thats how I know the recalls were done on my bike.

You can call Yamaha and give them the VIN; they will tell you if the recall was performed. I bought a low mile 2009 a couple summers ago and verified it had been done on my bike.

Fast vmax muscle cruiser. Gured tuned, deklavic catless exhaust, K&n intake. 200 rwhp or 230 crank hp. Never dynoed but estimated hp from tuner. Apparently will run in the high 9 second quarter mile. Never tried it. Powder coated trim, bar and peg relocation kit for comfort, plate and turn signal delete and mod, mini windshield, beamtec bright led headlight, new front and rear tire this spring, fresh oil change avs guards and controls. Needs nothing goes great. Bought a Harley and I dont need 2 bikes. Obro
My number is 337 784 0016 Barry thanks . I live in South LA.

Latest posts

Back