• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 gen parts for sale engine ,fork, supertrapp

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Drouin

Reaction score
1986 complete engine with caburator and MAIN WIRING HARNESS LOOM motor run perfectly 51000 Klm
IMG_4735.jpg 600$

Sold
bye

Last edited:
Looks great.
Feel like shipping to Ontario?
Send me a pm with your emal and we can talk direct

Is the rear wheel set up for shaft drive?
Thxs

If that rear end fits a VMax, that's a good price! I would want to know the particulars on the installation, as the stock shocks have been eliminated in his pic, you may have some significant work to do to make that fit your bike. Are you able to do the chassis mods?

Last edited:
If that rear end fits a VMax, that's a good price! I would want to know the particulars on the installation, as the stock shocks have been eliminated in his pic, you may have some significant work to do to make that fit your bike. Are you able to do the chassis mods?
this is a picture of the frame
IMG_4766.jpg IMG_4765.jpg
on the lower tube you have to cut half parts of the stand support and fix a bracket on the second upper tube
and you use the same attachement to fix the drive shaft

IMG_4760.jpg IMG_4768.jpg

I'm in Ontario, 3 hours north of Toronto. I'll take the forks for $300, as long as the triples come with it. E-mail me @ [email protected], and we'll work out the details. Joken, the bike in your avatar already has a 3 spoke on it. If you're fitting the gsxr wheel to your max, I'd be interested in your old set up.Vic.

Yeah
Good luck i thoufht i was buying the rear end but now he said someone is picking it up??
Brassknuckles where abouts are you?
I am in Owen Sound

I'm in North Bay. We're practically neighbors, lol. I recognize Daniel's shop from Garage Journal, he's a good guy. I'm sure he'll do right by all of us here as well.

Back