1 minute commercial....not a word spoken!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dangit, even after 21 years in myself I still get emotional watching these. Honor, respect, integrity, loyalty and sacrifice is what comes to my mind. I am confident that when I transition from protector to protected that this great nation will survive with the current batch of volunteers in our nation's armed forces.

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant

Great commercial, definitely makes the eyes mist up a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It was pretty good. I just retired last year. But also seeing the guys collar up on his ACUs would make me go off. I do know that the have to have at least on thing incorrect on/ with uniform. Sorry I spent 22 years in the Army and little things chap me, it's a discipline thing were some don't take pride in doing it correct right.:bang head:

Can't see the video(in camp shitty internet) but Dan is it or have you seen the corona beer commercial.....think one min or min/2 long nothing but beach view and water sounds....enough said I guess lol.

EDIT
Based on comments ,guess a real commercial.....better get to some real internet to watch it.

Last edited:
Very touching video and subtle product placement keep the sentiment in the right place.
:worthy:Thank you to all who have served our country past, present and future!:worthy:

Latest posts

Back