10 consecutive months in NNY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Moore

Reaction score
November,... "check". 10 consecutive months on the V-Max in NNY, shootin' for a dozen, it might never happen again. 2,300 mi. on the '08 build. Damn it's tight.

Attachments

• V-Max051512III.jpg
    V-Max051512III.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27
Last year's piss poor winter, I had mine out on a 50 degree day in January. I was passing snowmobiles along the side of the road, I put a video of it up somewhere here.

Come to think of it, I was on it again in March.....so probably only actually "missed" one month of riding season. Never really considered it.

I bought a new sled though, so can't wait for snow now. The Z is plugged into the battery tender in the corner of the garage. The Arctic Cat is prepped primed and ready to go. Living in Watertown you must have a sled, no? Otherwise how do you get around when the lake effect slams it?

60409810151126951063837.jpg

Last winter was nothing, had the blower out twice. I get around in my '10 Z-71 Avalanche w/ Michelin LTX's for sneakers. Can't get thru? Back up and hit it again!

Last year's piss poor winter, I had mine out on a 50 degree day in January. I was passing snowmobiles along the side of the road, I put a video of it up somewhere here.

Come to think of it, I was on it again in March.....so probably only actually "missed" one month of riding season. Never really considered it.

I bought a new sled though, so can't wait for snow now. The Z is plugged into the battery tender in the corner of the garage. The Arctic Cat is prepped primed and ready to go. Living in Watertown you must have a sled, no? Otherwise how do you get around when the lake effect slams it?

Latest posts

Back