• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 new Gen 2 1700 Crate motors with ECU

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have acquired 10 Brand New Crate Yamaha VMAX 1700 engines. They were going to be used in a miniature motorsports race car and they don't work for the application. They are brand new in the crate with the ECU acquired new in 2017. Looking for offers before I put them on Ebay.
Still have them or did they sell ?

I will take $58,000 for the entire lot. That is a huge discount to what I have in them and is purely a random number. I am storing them and it costs money monthly to store them.

I have acquired 10 Brand New Crate Yamaha VMAX 1700 engines. They were going to be used in a miniature motorsports race car and they don't work for the application. They are brand new in the crate with the ECU acquired new in 2017. Looking for offers before I put them on Ebay.
Do you have one for sale??

Latest posts

Back