100 points for Sean Morley..!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tianto

Reaction score
Hi all..! I have to say is that I bought some parts for my vmax from Sean... (Morleys Muscle)

well, from beginning, all his advise to receiving all the parts and still advising and teaching me of how to use the new and tweaked parts...

I'm at the end of the world...and Sean is here with his parts and knowledge..!

All I have to say is thank you very very much...! :clapping:

Sebastian

from Buenos Aires - Argentina

Yea Sean's our Vmax bible - they ain't nothing he don't know!!

And ALWAYS happy to help to boot, they don't come much nicer than that.

Go Sean go!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Yep, sent him my motor,he repaired it , stroker crank and rebuild,something went wrong,it broke,he is standing behind it, and building me another motor,he does what he says and stands behind his work,,not many people do that in todays world,,he will get all my vmax business,,

There are an abundance of good people here at this site. Really unusual for this world. Sean, as I said before should have a Mt Olympus Award or something special. He's always there and always has a good answer, suggestion, part or idea... I wish I could go to Kansas for a month and just observe. I'd know way more than I do now. :biglaugh: But, I'd probably spend my kids entire inheritance...:rofl_200:Oh well, they really don't need it anyway.....

Sean is the best. He puts up with what I think are too many questions (from me) and always answers right away. I will always go to him first for anything I need for my Max.

You know he's awesome if this Missouri boy is praising a Kansan. :biglaugh:

I sent a full 1300 Argentina, all first quality, answered all my questions, always buy you all for my v max and my cars to him, thank you very much Sean Morley

Have to chime in too and say Sean is an amazing source of Vmax knowledge but even more important a 'stand-up' guy. I've been in the modification game with muscle cars and tuners for some time now (only recently into bikes) and even ran my own business...so I know how crazy it can get when you have people texting, emailing and phoning you all the time for help and advice, not to mention all this is going on while you're trying to get jobs done, products made and sold. For Sean to find the time to do all this and get back to people, sometimes literally in minutes, is absolutely unbelievable. As a newbie in the bike world, people like Sean give us hope:)

Sean definitely resides on Mt Olympus... He's the most knowledgeable Gen I VMaxer I know of on the planet...:biglaugh:

Yeah I'm with y'all here! Sean is really good to deal with. Always available, even after the sale. And you're right, they don't come any better!

Thanks Sean!:thumbs up:

I just picked up my 85 from Sean on Saturday after having two shops not be able to fix my problems. No matter how strange the problem he will come through. I was able to finally ride yesterday and it runs better than it ever has. The 12 hour round trip was worth it all and now I know who to go to for parts and service.

SEAN, you must be 10 ft. tall and have a very soar back, (all those pats on the back). I too look forward to meeting you at some point. My son and I both have Vmax's 88 and 2000 respectively. The forum here is very informative by many members and we should all feel proud to have you as our "Godfather".
Have fun, Ride safe:worthy::punk::clapping:

Was in a bind last week and needed a Comp baffle ASAP. Nobody I'd called from AL to CA could get me the part until damn near August. Not only did he get me the part within the week. It cost $30 less than everywhere else I looked. :worthy:

I would definitely do buisness with him again

Back