• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1000 miles new 2000 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are so many people taking off their front fenders? its really not needed for anything but fork rebuilds....

(on such low mile bikes at least)

Sure, 1000 is "low miles", but that doesn't necessarily up the value THAT MUCH! Not to me anyway. Sometimes, the bikes with higher mileage are actually better taken care of and less troublesome!

Well, At least the odometer only has 1000 miles. Like new odometer/speedometer

rick

well i'm glad to have found my 05 with low miles anyway. yes the higher mile bikes CAN be nice but how often are they in need? It has been nice focusing on upgrades/tweaks (and RIDES) instead of addressing basic maintenance (or lack of it).

Fourteen years old... Hmm. I'm somewhat on the side of Tx Tornado. It adds some but I can't justify $6k for it. I'd rather have an 07 with 5k miles. Now if you put out # 001 from 2005 in front of me with 1k miles, I think that is a "value added" bike that may command an elevated price.
I hope that bike is still out there somewhere.

Front tire has been changed, fender is mounted backwards, mufflers have been changed, I call lay down on this gem. Oh and what sort of "service record" could be included on a 1000 mile bike?

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back