1000!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Someone told me you get a free set of tires when you hit your 1000th post on this forum...

I'll take a pair of Shinkos, please.

Or maybe the prize was a free membership in VMOA.... Now I'm confused.

i haven't gotten my first pair, or second, or third.....! damn.

Got carrozzi wheels with my 1000. You must have been a bad boy :eusa_dance::rofl_200: They told me to watch for them in the mail:hippy biker::eusa_dance:

Someone told me you get a free set of tires when you hit your 1000th post on this forum...

I'll take a pair of Shinkos, please.

Or maybe the prize was a free membership in VMOA.... Now I'm confused.

Damn good job Bill! If only I could remember that far back to my 1000th...

Got carrozzi wheels with my 1000. You must have been a bad boy :eusa_dance::rofl_200: They told me to watch for them in the mail:hippy biker::eusa_dance:

I must have been a bad member since it took me over 6k posts to get my Carrozzeria's! Plus they added about $1900 in "handling" fee's and I had to install them myself! :bang head:

i haven't gotten my first pair, or second, or third.....! damn.
...OR TWELFTH PAIR!!
That's what they told me too.....I'm still watching! :whistlin:
Garrett and BD, you two should have enough good forum credit and karma built up to get a couple sets of wheels and have them installed!:punk: Keep your eyes peeled for the VMF semi truck full of Carrozzeria's and guys specially trained to install them! Oh, I also heard they bring pizza, beer and a key fob that has a carb chain adjuster on it!

oh man brian, the mod monkey truck! i can't have that driving down in my neck of the woods. i'll send it up to rovics!!!!

gedc0022.jpg

Garrett and BD, you two should have enough good forum credit and karma built up to get a couple sets of wheels and have them installed!:punk: Keep your eyes peeled for the VMF semi truck full of Carrozzeria's and guys specially trained to install them! Oh, I also heard they bring pizza, beer and a key fob that has a carb chain adjuster on it!

That's funny BB!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Was kinda hoping for a t-shirt, but heard the carb chain adjuster is pretty nice too....black chrome ain't it? :confused2:

I'd personally prefer having Redbone's Signature/Avatar model show up at my door with parts instead of the Hairy little bastard in that truck !!!

Latest posts

Back