100mph+ Wheelie... oh yea... on ice.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
Not sure how he gets the front wheel off the ground with so much weight from his balls of steel. And because I'm pretty ignorant of things mechanical... not sure why around the 1:20 mark they're putting beer in or on the motorcycle. Any ideas besides giving the bike some liquid courage to do an effin 100mph wheelie on ice? :rofl_200:

http://youtu.be/aauHYlPXXeE

Do you know how to stud a busa tire Tom? Devils lake has a long straight away. Hell i did at least 65mph on the rear wheel of a gen1 vmax on pavement how hard could it be to do 110mph on the rear wheel of a busa on ice.

You make it happen mike..........I'll have the GoPro!!..............:biglaugh:...............Tom.

I could ask my ice racing buddies in Flushing to stud you up some tires! The guy said that the wheelie were the easy part but the front wheel touching down was cause for biggest crash potential. I imagine that a non spinning or at least a slowly spinning front wheel that's studded up has to be akin to riding a fully locked front wheel onto loose gravel. :confused2:

I could ask my ice racing buddies in Flushing to stud you up some tires! The guy said that the wheelie were the easy part but the front wheel touching down was cause for biggest crash potential. I imagine that a non spinning or at least a slowly spinning front wheel that's studded up has to be akin to riding a fully locked front wheel onto loose gravel. :confused2:

Oh man....that landing looks like a real handful and ice might be a little smoother but it's just as hard as the blacktop!

Crazy. I won't even pull my bike out of the garage when its in the 50s because its too cold, and here this guy is popping wheelies on an iced over lake.

Life of a Floridian, its a bit different from you Yankees :punk:

Its not alot of fun putting a vmax front tire back on pavement at 65mph just think what it would be like at 100mph on ice with studs. I think brian is right.

Latest posts

Back